even bellen voor voorraad.
The AA-35 is a portable, self-calibrating analyzer, designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 35 MHz, with incredible capability.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
RigExpert AA-35 is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Non Volatile memory: 10 slots to save measurement results
- Frequency range: 0.06 to 35 MHz
- Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
- Measurement for: 25 / 50 / 75 and 100 Ohm systems
- SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
- SWR: single frequencies
- SWR: R, X, Z, L, C and phase angle at single frequency
- SWR chart: 100 points
- R, X chart: 100 points
- Model: AA-35
- Beschikbaarheid: 2-3 Days
- Excl. BTW: € 172,73